Twitter’s policy is “designed” to help you use their logo and trademarks without having to worry about negotiating with us or talking to our lawyers.
For light backgrounds·
For dark backgrounds· *white (it’s there trust me!)
Blue on white·
White on blue·
Usage guidelines – Do:
- Use our official, unmodified Twitter bird to represent our brand.
- Make sure the bird faces right.
- Allow for at least 150% buffer space around the bird.
- Use speech bubbles or words around the bird.
- Rotate or change the direction of the bird.
- Animate the bird.
- Duplicate the bird.
- Change the color of the bird.
- Use any other marks or logos to represent our brand.