When it comes to finding a Marketing Agency that specializes in collaborating and working with the Jewish Community, there are only a few key expert collaborators who truly understand the nuances, intricacies and piccadillies! We’ve been in many rooms with brilliant minds, many chefs, many opinions and many fantastic ideas; building consensus with expert alpha male confidence with soft, empathetic, evolved poise balancing multiple stakeholder positions is NOT easy. 🙂
We are very unique in our experience as a marketing agency/PR firm. It is hard to find many partners who can say they’ve personally touched 50+ synagogues, 40+ national non-profits, 5 hospitals, 10+ private family foundations, 1 regional Jewish Wellness conference, and too many to name Jewish start-ups to name.
WHAT WE DO
To the wide variety of communities, we provide outside staff full-operation services to help
bring the synagogue to the next level including:
– Membership Retention and Membership Recruitment
– Capital Campaigns for expanding community property and enhancements/renovation
– Donor Relations campaigns for anniversaries, operating funds and programs
– Board leadership retreats and speaking, training and consulting
– Programming consulting
– Rebranding including logo development, website development, social media profile development
– Social Media marketing, launch strategy, architecting plan, training staff to moderate, moderation on client behalf, Pay-Per-Click advertising programs
– Public Relations/PR and Publicity campaigns targeting media, community for the sake of
fundraising, membership and programming, building alliances and community partnerships
– Graphic design to improve the branding of all advertising, email newsletters and internal flyering to upgrade the look and feel of the community.
We are $150/hour. Most of our best collaborations boil down to 2-3 month retainers that range from $4500-$6500 a month.
We typical begin our engagements with creating
(1) Desired list of outcomes – what defines success
(2) Desired list of goals and tactics – what drives success
(3) Strategic marketing plan and Business plan – how we drive success
(4) A Production Calendar – reverse engineering key milestones to hit, future/current events, prophesied accomplishments and more.